TERMS & CONDITIONS
A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there
is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Terms and Conditions for Membership of the Cellar V Wine Club
Please read these Terms (which may be amended from time to time) carefully, always keeping a copy for your reference. By using our website and/or purchasing products from us, you agree that you have read, understood and accept these Terms (as amended from time to time). If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access our website or place an order with us.
- You must be aged 18 years or older. By registering as a member or by placing an order through our site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and you confirm that the date of birth you provide is correct.
Creation of Contract
- The Contract between you and us is only created once the first plan has been selected and payment in respect thereof has been collected.
- We reserve the right to refuse (or cancel) your membership (and terminate your account) if:
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for payment (at any time); or
- You are fraudulent in your dealings with us; or
- Any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if we suspect that any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete; or
- You breach these Terms in any way.
How it Works
- As a member of Cellar V Wine Club, you are entitled to receive one (1) case of wine (either 6 or 12 bottles depending on the plan you choose) every month while your particular membership is active. The number of bottles and cost (whether monthly or quarterly) vary depending on the plan chosen.
- By becoming a member of the Cellar V Wine Club you will receive, on a monthly basis, an extensive range of sensibly-priced wines, generally not available in Malta, from around the world. The initial months will see a strong emphasis on Spanish wines.
- Cellar V Wine Club has different plans to suit all tastes. There will be different categories of wine (in either 6-pack or 12-pack cases) and a range of wine plans to suit every palate.
- Once you have chosen your Wine Plan you will then be given the opportunity to select your preferred delivery day and time.
- Prices listed for wines are quoted per case (either 6-pack or 12-pack cases), unless otherwise stated, and include VAT at the current prevailing rate. A case is equivalent to 6 x 75cl bottles or 12 x 75cl bottles.
- Should you wish to pay quarterly in advance, you will receive a 5% discount.
- Wherever possible, Cellar V Wine Club will provide informative tasting notes online to coincide with the delivery of your next case. All you will need to do is login into the Members’ Lounge on the Cellar V Wine Club webpage and access your account.
Becoming a Member
- To become a member you will need to sign up and specify to which wine plan you would like to subscribe and set up a Direct Debit by following the instruction on http://www.cellarv.eu, no cash transactions will be accepted. Once you have chosen your wine plan, Cellar V Wine Club will send you a confirmation email with your username and a one-time-only password to access your account. You must change this password to something memorable.
- By registering, you undertake that:
- the personal information that you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- you will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by updating your details or by contacting us using the contact details below; and
- you shall not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password or other account information.
- On a monthly basis, and provided we are informed by 1st of month following last delivery prior to intended delivery date of your next order, you will be able to change your selected plan to a different one by informing Cellar V Wine Club on wineclub@Cellarv.eu.
- Due to the nature of Direct Debits, your membership will continue to renew until you cancel it. If you do not want to renew you can do so by emailing at wineclub@Cellarv.eu, or using the contact us page on the website. Cancellation of Direct Debit should be done by 1st of month following last delivery prior to intended delivery date of your next order.
- Deliveries of wine plans in and around Malta: Free
- Deliveries of wine plans to Gozo €10 on each delivery. We may waive this fee at our sole discretion should the number of orders permit.
- All orders are subject to availability. We may have to substitute wines owing to the seasonality, importation etc.
- If, within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the wine, you inform us that the product is corked or flawed, Cellar V Wine Club will collect and replace it/them with a comparable wine. If it is a matter of taste, please be sure to let us know to avoid you receiving the same bottle next month.
- We are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations arising from any event which is outside our control (force majeure). In the event of a significant delay or failure, we will contact you and take reasonable steps to minimise the effect of the delay or failure. If you are unhappy with a delay which affects your order, you may cancel the order and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received by contacting us. If you subsequently receive your order after cancelling it and getting a refund, you must let us know and allow us to collect the products you have received.
- We are not responsible for any damage, loss or cost (to you or any third party) that occurs through your use of our products.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not make any representations, warranties or terms of any kind in respect of the website or its contents. Access and use is entirely at your own risk.
- Alcohol should be consumed in moderation. Drink responsibly.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All present and future copyright, design rights, unregistered designs, database rights, registered and unregistered trademarks and any other present and future intellectual property rights and rights in the nature of intellectual property rights existing in and to the website including content published on them such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, are owned by us. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as an assignment to you of any such intellectual property rights.
Privacy and data protection
Amendments to these Membership Terms and Conditions
- From time to time Cellar V Wine Club may amend these terms and conditions, for example making changes to the membership benefits or increasing the price applicable to the monthly or quarterly membership plans. Cellar V Wine Club will potentially have to adjust pricing on a yearly basis depending on external factors such as pricing by growers or vineyards, transport companies and other factors out of Cellar V Wine Club’s control. Such changes will come into effect when your membership is automatically renewed and not before. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes made. By continuing to use the website or purchasing products from us, you agree to be bound by the terms of these updates and amendments.
- If you do not agree to such changes, please tell Cellar V Wine Club on wineclub@Cellarv.eu in order to cancel your membership.
- Your membership after the monthly or quarterly due date of the Direct Debit constitutes continued acceptance of the changes.